I'm saving money for Christmas

October 22, 2008
I've been occupied with things and I didn't notice that time was passing by so fast and the next time I would notice it would be Christmas! I can only imagine the fun. It's fun and its the time where we bring out our savings and spend it on food, decors, gifts (which reminds me I need to give out presents to 6 Godchildren of mine). Sad part is,I haven't save up anything My ATM accounts are sucked up and are left with maintaining balances because I was depressed with what happened to me in school that I kept spending my money overeating anywhere I go. And, most of my allowance goes to household utility bills and in tuition(College can really suck your family funds dry) But it's not too late to save. I have one more month to save money and I wonder how much can I save? A rather fitting question can I save enough money to cover the expenses? I'll start immediately I might be lucky if I can save 50 pesos a day until December 1. But, life is full of surprises and most of it are sudden expenditures. Hopefully I can save something for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too, i have no work as of now, so online earnings is my chance of having money for December. I just wanted to buy some gifts for my family and some food. :)

MarunePrince said...

I'm compiling every online earning there is for aspiring filipino earners mea, but yet, they can't be any good compared to having a stable job.