A great phone by Nokia!

April 2, 2010

Cellphones are a need to today's daily living. The trend now with mobile phones are with touch screens. Which are expensive, will ran out of battery after a day, loads slow if you have a big archive of songs and videos and for me I don't find it worth it. I simply go for practical phones.

I go with mobile phones which has...
long battery life.
gets easily full when charged.
over 50 messages to save.
sent items.

Not neccesarily a colored one. With or without mp3 music or songs. I go for these kind of phones simply because of practicality. I don't have the leisure of charging my phone everyday.

Now I found such a phone which suits for me!
The Nokia 1203 and 1204.

Features: It has a flashlight. Does not need to take long hours to get fully charged up. Stand by battery life is 5 days! Can save upto 100 messages. It's not colored, neither does it have music or videos. But this is the phone for me.

Now we come to an interesting part of the discussion, how much does it cost? Here in the Philippines, I bought each phone for about 1,299 Php! That's over $20 in American dollars.
If you would ask me if the price is worth it for such a simple phone, then the answer is YES!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Here is a list of my favoriate songs: How Low - By Ludacris, Giddy On Up - By Laura Bell Bundy, Young Blood - By The Coasters, Walk This Way - By Aerosmith, Whatcha Say - By Jason Derulo, Paparazzi - By Lady Gaga, White Room - By Cream, Bitter Sweet Symphony - By The Verve, Just Dance - By Lady Gaga, In My Head - By Jason Derulo, Tangled Up in Blue - By Bob Dylan, California Dreamin' - By The Mamas and The Papas, Use Somebody - By Kings Of Leon, Do You Remember - By Jay Sean, Folsom Prison Blues - By Johnny Cash, Eight Miles High - By The Byrds. You can listen to these [url=http://my-music-downloads.com/]Free MP3 Music[/url] Online for free.

Anonymous said...

Here is a list of my favoriate songs: Why Don't We Just Dance - By Josh Turner, Haven't Met You Yet - By Michael Bubl, Mack the Knife - By Bobby Darin, Thirteen - By Big Star, American Honey - By Lady Antebellum, Alice - By Avril Lavigne, I'll Take You There - By The Staple Singers, La Bamba - By Ritchie Valens, Alice's Theme - By Danny Elfman, There Is A Way - By Newworldson, Smells Like Teen Spirit - By Nirvana, Wake Up Little Susie - By The Everly Brothers, Kissin U - By Miranda Cosgrove, Live Like We're Dying - By Kris Allen, Folsom Prison Blues - By Johnny Cash, Family Affair - By Sly and the Family Stone. You can listen to these [url=http://e-music-downloads.com/]Free MP3 Music[/url] Online for free.

Anonymous said...

Here are some of my favoriate songs: Walk A Mile In My Shoes - By Elvis Presley, Giddy On Up - By Laura Bell Bundy, Wonderful World - By Sam Cooke, Sweet Child O' Mine - By Guns N' Roses, Hillbilly Bone [Feat. Trace Adkins] - By Blake Shelton, Paparazzi - By Lady Gaga, Oh - By Pretty Woman, La Bamba - By Ritchie Valens, How Low - By Ludacris, Nothin' On You [Feat. Bruno Mars] - By B.o.B, What's Love Got To Do With It - By Tina Turner, California Dreamin' - By The Mamas and The Papas, Kissin U - By Miranda Cosgrove, Bulletproof - By La Roux, Mack the Knife - By Bobby Darin, It's Your Thing - By The Isley Brothers. You can listen to these [url=http://all-free-music-downloads.com/]Free Music Downloads[/url] Online for free.

Anonymous said...

logically