About the earning oppurtunities

October 18, 2008
I can't seem to make up my mind with the things I'm in. I'm focusing on blogging. And right now I will focus on putting contents in my blog. A friend which I met during my venture (also a Filipino) has been in PTC's, paid forums and autosurf. He earned in some of them and now he joined a blog advertising site and was given two assignments. He earned $19 from those two posts and possibly he will receive more offers just this month. I have read about this a couple of months back in emotera's blog and I signed up in one (I can't remember the site name) but got my blog post rejected because it was not over 1 month old. After that experienced I forgot about it and continued with ptc's gpt's ptr's and autosurf. Now I'm thinking about reconsidering these blog advertising sites and seems to be a good source of sideline income. And whats ore they pay through paypal which I like very much.

0 comments: