Updates about me..

March 28, 2011
When the new year came I was very excited to post regularly on this blog. But sadly I failed again. Anyway, I think its a good time to post an update about me..

OFFLINE LIFE:

March is ending soon and my deadline for PRC submission is fast approaching which is on May 13. I have't finished typing all my scrub information yet and it needs signing after that from respective clinical instructors and chief nurses. I also need to catch up on my readings and studies if I am to aim passing the nursing board exam at one take.

ONLINE LIFE:

I don't have much enthusiasm lately. I've been slacking off with my moderating jobs. I hope the admins won't approach me about this matter. I have lots of plans to test and sadly this puts a conflict of interest on my part since I'm also busy offline. I appreciate that my friends PJ and Des bothers to talk with me when I am down.

0 comments: