I dn't like this time

December 3, 2008
I really am very upset these past few days. My computer is broken and it needs some reformatting. I never had it checked to some computer technician. (Saving money reasons). Just asking some people out how to fix it. I was very restless at the first day lie a person suffering from withdrawal syndrome. I was having "delirium tremens" for not being online and such. I never was able to focus on anything just kept thinking of how I can have it fixed. I never did bother mom about it. Because she's happy it's broken for all she cares about is her electric bill each month. It was a bad time for me. It was days before my preliminary examinations in nursing and medical transcription! But I could not put myself to study. Luckily, I don't see a problem with my Medtrans exam. Just today I'm much more worried with my nursing exam. I took it today. I was only able to browse a few pages of the book. And I'm thinking that I'm not going to enjoy the holiday worrying again how did I do with my exams. I really can't afford to be delayed again in this semester. The results will be posted next week. And right now I'm really anxious about my score.

0 comments: