Damn Rat!!

September 12, 2008
When I came home today, I immediately went to turn on my computer. It is placed in our store. And lately our store has been infested by big rats! Yesterday it chewed the wire of my modem power cable. Luckily I managed to tape it back. But today it chewed my computer mouse cable! I was so pissed off!! I tried to tape it back and guess what? It has four minor wires and it would take a lot of time so I gave up. I'd rather buy a new mouse tomorow. It's very annoying that I usually stay up until 6 am just facing my computer. I went to a local internet shop here in my area and they will close at 12 midnight just to type my BIG RAT PROBLEM! These pest have gone too far now and tomorow it time to poison them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your rat doesn't like mice I suppose!

MarunePrince said...

hmmm.....