Internet Money Making Oppurtunities

September 10, 2008
For the past few weeks I had my thoughts on how to earn from the net. I have encountered and did blogging, paid to click sites, and paid to post sites.

Blogging

I have read some post from other bloggers that the way to succeed in blogging is by blogging everyday and with interesting articles. That way you can gain traffic and possibilities of having your viewers to click on ads displayed on your site. I have done this for a month now and I come short at making good articles to read.

Paid to Click (PTC)


I spent most of my time with this and I almost never sleep looking for good paying sites according to testimonials from other people who had success from it. I even blogged about it to help myself keep track of what and how I am doing with it.( Check Here) If I am to earn from this then I have to invest on purchasing referrals. I never had luck in promoting my referral links and the sad part is I am a newbie and have no resources to put funds in my payment processors to purchase any referrals. But anyhow, all things comes from hard work and dedication.

Paid to Post (PTP)

Aside from PTC I like this better. I am currently enrolled in 3 sites and one of them is a favorite of mine because it has a lot of sections with regards to real life issues and I like ging over them. Although the pay out is high and earning is low. Just going over it amuses me and makes me forget that I am looking for money making oppurtunities.

Paid Surveys

I did not invest much of my time in this as I have read in forums that most offers are only available to western countries and they do not priorities asian or international member. And I am an asian and I did some registration and yes it does not prioritize asians. I am yet to encounter a good paying site that would have good offers for asians to do or complete survey

So far, that’s just about it. I will be sure to update it whenever I had time. In case you have a oppurtununity to share please do not hesitate to do so. Thanks!

0 comments: