Email Scam

September 7, 2008
I have rceived an interesting email. It says that I have won money. And I thought to myelf that I didn't join in any online lottery how could have I won something? And the prize money is quite big. this is the second time I received a scam email for this year. The first I deleted it said I won $750,000 from a "Foundation de Vittorio" which I checked in the net. Here's a link to prove that it is a scam http://419.bittenus.com/7/5/FoundaziondiVittorio/index.htm

This is the newest one and here's the email

Ministry Of Finance
YOUR PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
From:Mr Denis Kuti
Remittance Manager
Diamond Bank Of Nigeria.
Email: deniskuti@o2.pl


Attention: Beneficiary

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract inheritance file presently on my desk, and I found out that you have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your contract /inheritance payment.Secondly, you are hereby advice to stop dealing with some non-officials in the bank as this is an illegal act and will have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment immediately. After the board meeting held at our headquarters, we have resolved in finding a solution to your problem, and as you may know, we have arranged your payment through our SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTRE in Europe, America and Asia Pacific, which is then instruction given by our president, Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar Adua (GCFR) Federal Republic of Nigeria.

This card centre will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in an ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum is ($15,000.00) Fifteen Thousand Us Dollars per transaction. So, if you like to receive your fund this way, $15,000 usd for you to withdraw for a day and each transaction is $15,000usd minimum which you have to withdraw $15,000 usd for one working day also be informed that the total amount in the SWIFT ATM CARD is $14.6 million usd.

(1) Your Full Name :
(2) Your Address where you want the payment centre to send your ATM CARD.:
(3) Phone And Fax Number :
(4) Age and Occupation :
(5) Your Nearest International Air Port in your City of residence:

We shall be expecting to receive your information you have stop any further communication with anybody or office. On this regards, do not hesitate to contact me for more details and direction, and also please do update me with any new development.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Best Regards,

Mr Denis Kuti
Remittance Manager
Diamond Bank Limited
E-mail: deniskuti@o2.pl


A little Review:
1. For the first scam email Here
2. The second email is from Diamond Bank Of Nigeria: O c'mon! I ain't born yesterday and I have heard about the email frauds and scam coming from Nigeria.
3."we have verified your contract inheritance file presently on my desk": How could have they acquored this about me/ I have not sent anyone me credentials. I don't even post my profile in my blogs.
4."I found out that you have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your contract /inheritance payment" Why would I cooperate after reading this
5."you are hereby advice to stop dealing with some non-officials in the bank as this is an illegal act and will have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment immediately": Why is this so? I can't ask bank officials if this Diamond bank of Nigeria exist? Nor if such things does actually exist? I'm already VERY discouraged after reading it's from Nigeria.
6."the total amount in the SWIFT ATM CARD is $14.6 million usd": Now who's the idiot that would want to give out a swift card with that amount of money to anyone who they do ot know?

I understand that life is difficult and earning money over the internet is one of the things that I would like to know about.Things like this are TOTALLY unacceptable!! Taking advantage of other people. There are already victims. And I prefer to be not one of them. Though T feel sorry for them.

Please review this:
http://419.bittenus.com/7/5/FoundaziondiVittorio/index.htm

0 comments: