Ways to earn money in the net

September 7, 2008
Do you have:
1. A pc?
2. Access to the internet?
3. Want to earn some money?

So, many uses are now venturing over some money making opportunities over the net.
Here are some that many claims to pay them and I am trying them out myself.

1. Blogging. My brother showed me a message he received in his friendster account about the topic in a local tv program about bloggers who earn money. After trying it out myself it doesn't seem so easy. First you need to make a blog. Make post with interesting articles and put google adsense ads in it. The way to earn is that each time your viewers or guest drops by your blog is if they click on the ads. But take note, you must not click on your own ads if you don't want to have you adsense account banned. Adsense is very strict with cheat clicks and clickers are traced by their IP address.

2. Paid to click. There are hundreds of existing paid to click site now. You earn by click on the ads showed to you. Majority of the PTC sites I'm in have $0.01 cents per and 5-10 ads for you to click. You can reclick them after 24 hours. And you have to reach the minimum amount of pay-out in order to get your money. You also need a payment processing account. The most popular are Paypal, AlterPay, E-gold, LiberyPreserve, AlterGold and much more.
Visit my PTC experience blog. My PTC experience Blog

3. Paid to Post. There are many forums that pay you to post in them. You get paid by either their own paying system like gold coins as such. And you need to achieve the minimum required amount to pay out.

Data about PTC and PTP and Ads are found in my other blog about my internet earning experience My PTC Blog

0 comments: