Back to School

November 3, 2008
Today is the first day of school. We had our general orientation which is held every first day of each semester to be reminded of the rules and regulations, dress codes and conduct. Prior to that we had a convocation to enrich our spirituality. Before going to school today, I never thought that I would feel good wearing my old school uniform. A white shirt and black slacks. We were the last batch to have that uniform until the school implemented the universal uniform. It distinguishes the medical course that you are taking once you go walk around the campus. Which is envied by the lower years after our batch. I was moved by the pastors message. It was about a spiritual disease called "Ingratitude". I never enjoyed a school convocation this much as I did before. Enjoyed or rather the word I should use is "miss". It feels good to be back and I'm looking forward the passing this semester.

0 comments: