Medical Transcription

November 3, 2008
With all the earning online opportunity that I tackle in. I have not felt any fulfillment. That's because you either just click, click, click and surf or post and requires no skills. It seems easy and for my opinion, only incompetent people rely sooo much on easy things your better off betting on lottery, But things done with a little hardship is always much appreciated. I'm a nursing student and I feel the irony of spending hundreds of thousands of pesos just to end up relying on some clicking/surfing program to earn a few bucks. I met up with a data entry job called Medical Transcription which is inline with my field. I see it a bit challenging and requires the application with the knowledge of human anatomy, pharmacology and pretty much the things a nurse does on duty which is transcribing doctors order. I'm trying to learn MT and well, Assessing myself I'm positive that this is something that I can appreciate for myself.

0 comments: