Survivor Philippines Episode 24

November 8, 2008
I was busy with blogging and clicking when my friend dropped by early yesterday evening. He mentioned he doesn't want to miss survivor Philippines. Because of the voting out that's going to happen. So when it showed up we watched the episode. Geez, that Marlon is really getting on my nerves. He was expressing the idea that he was going to be voted out. And he talking about it being his birthday present. On the humane aspect, being voted out on his birthday would be a sad thing. But seeing him voted out is what I believe to be a desire of all or most of the viewers. So the last part came where the votes are being shown . Damn episode! It was 4 votes on Kiko and 4 on Marlon when the episode ended. GMA really know how to keep their viewers on the suspense. So I have to wait and see the result on Monday.

0 comments: