2005 Year Book

November 6, 2008
I'm glad that I finally got my yearbook today. I graduated in CPU Development High School last 2005 and was part of the centennial batch. I feel blessed to be graduating in highshool as a part of our school's Centennial graduates. And you don't become a part of that in every century. I have been enrolled in my Alma mater ever since I was in kindergarten. And I must say that the reason that I never planned on transferring to other schools when I got deloaded was because I'm after the loyalty award. I consider myself a true Centralian for this reason alone. So I manage to go over my yearbook 5 times since this morning. I usually got caught up reading other people's philosophy or motto in life and I'm thinking of what would be a good motto for me to put when I graduate? I had a few laughs seeing classmates and remembering their funny moments and good times spent during high school. Sure you would miss those good old days. Enjoying your youth, meeting new friends and everything. Now at 20 I feel old. Busy with life, facing adult decisions, less time socializing and I sure did have a good time going over memories.

0 comments: