Typing Master Software

November 14, 2008
So I am eager to increase my typing speed and accuracy. At medtrans school we are using typing master to do our typing drills. It has a 1 to 13 lessons where in you are to practice typing two letters at a time. Plus letter games, word and sentence drills. But of course you need to press with the proper finger and without looking at the keyboard. So I like the software. Sadly at school they won't allow us to have a copy to practice at home. So I checked it out and I see the reason why. If you go to their site (typingmaster.com) you can see that the software is being sold. It also has a demo. So I just downloaded the demo and well it could do. But the time of every drills and test is limited. So in case you are interested in improving your typing speed and accuracy try downloading this. Five days ago my typing speed is around 19-24 words per minute with 94-96% accuracy and today I can type 24-29 words per minute with 96-99% accuracy. Hopefully next week I can reach 35 wpm and not less than 95% of accuracy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good software tip!